The comment and letter.. on schadenfreude reminded
me that there is no single word to express the feeling
of disappointment at someone else’s success. I suggest
‘freudenschade’ might fill the gap.
The Observer (London), letter to the editor
Dec 31, 2006
I can finally attach a word to the emotion!
I’m really upset that this person thought of this before I did.
14 Notes/ Hide
- welldevelopedfusiformgyrus reblogged this from almostfancynancy
- cwj reblogged this from almostfancynancy
- scholvin likes this
- tymethiefslongerthoughts likes this
- welldevelopedfusiformgyrus likes this
- misaimedjaimes likes this
- goldengraham72 likes this
- cranberryflags likes this
- lmcg-e likes this
- bafalafaca likes this
- early-onset-of-night likes this
- dougieplaysbanjo likes this
- almostfancynancy posted this