- I’m starting to get some movement back in my shoulder. I think I’m done with the sling. I went without it for the whole day yesterday. As long as I don’t try to do too much with it (e.g. lift my arm up), the pain is tolerable. Of course, that’s with 800mg of ibuprofen. My goal is to try to wean myself off that soon. I hate being on pain meds. On the other hand, I haven’t had any headaches for the past few weeks, and work has certainly warranted some.
- The kids are going to a roller skating birthday party today. They’ll probably be back before the 3:00 football game starts, though, so I don’t know if I’ll they’ll allow me to watch that one, especially since I’m not missing the 6:30 game.
- Aidan bought Madden for the Wii yesterday, so he says he is playing Pats vs Ravens all morning in order to predict how the game is going to turn out.
- I’m pretty sure I’m going to be switching wireless providers in the near future. I’ll probably also be getting an Android phone, so I can start playing those word games y’all play.
- I don’t feel comfortable using y’all in a sentence. We don’t say that in Massachusetts.
- Go Pats!